ASSE reveals its 2018-2019 jerseys
On this day that marks the resumption of the Verts training, AS Saint-Etienne and the coq sportif presented the jerseys that the Verts will wear during the 2018-2019 season.
In front of nearly 600 people gathered at its headquarters, AS Saint-Etienne revealed this Friday afternoon the 2018-2019 jerseys in the presence of Roland Romeyer, President of the Club, Frédéric Paquet, CEO, Dominique Rocheteau, Sports Director, but also in the presence of Jean-Louis Gasset, his staff and the professional team who completed their first training session. Mixing technical innovation and environmental responsibility, the new official jerseys illustrate the common desire of AS Saint-Etienne and of the coq sportif to perpetuate French production and the Stéphanois identity. As part of the launch of the new outfits, the coq sportif had eleven fans pose like a football team in order to symbolize this unique relationship that the club maintains with the Peuple Vert.
> Frédéric Paquet, CEO of AS Saint-Etienne: “In 2015, the coq sportif chose to equip a single team in France: AS Saint-Etienne. For three years we have been proud to support the development of the equipment manufacturer who fabricates our outfits in France and to be among its main partners alongside other major institutions such as the Tour de France and the XV of France. Our partnership makes all the more sense since the coq sportif shares the same values as ASSE. The green jersey fittingly represents the values of courage and solidarity that every player must personify when he wears it. The coq sportif knows perfectly well the DNA of our club and conceived outfits that completely incarnate our identity.”
THE HOME JERSEY
AN ORGANIC COTTON BASE
The Verts will wear an outfit entirely fabricated in France, developed in the workshops of the coq sportif in Aube region. The home jersey is composed of organic cotton. To allow better wicking of sweat, the organic cotton and elastane are mixed with recycled polyester. The shirt is also worked around bands of green vents on the sides of the jersey, for a feeling of comfort throughout matches. The collar has been redesigned and modernised by a straight cut and a magnetic button.
The replica of the home jersey is now available at the Verts’ Boutique and online at boutiquedesverts.fr for the price of 85€.
Sizes: XS to XXL
THE AWAY JERSEY
A THROW BACK TO THE CLUB'S ORIGINAL COLOURS
This jersey uses the iconic colours of the club: white and green. The design is identic to that of the Home Jersey. It is emphasized by the mesh technical bands on the sides of the jersey, assuring comfort and breathability.
Coming soon, the Away Jersey will be on sale for the price of 85€.
Sizes : XS to XXL
LE THIRD JERSEY
An unchanged tradition
The club offers to each player a miner’s lamp, the symbol of the values of solidarity and hard work that define the Peuple Vert. Proud of this heritage, the coq sportif has chosen, like it did last season, to honour this tradition by creating a black jersey, thus representing the mine and coal. The lamp is also on the interior of the neck. Behind this miner’s lamp, a pickaxe and a hammer cross, which brings to mind once again that the Cauldron is built on ancient wells.
Coming soon, the Third Jersey will be on sale for the price of 85€.
Sizes : XS to XXL
- Saturday 14 Mar Official statement ASSE suspends its activities
- Sunday 08 Mar #ASSEFCGB Claude Puel : "We deserved much better"
- Saturday 07 Mar #ASSEFCGB Claude Puel : "In combat mode"
- Friday 06 Mar #ASSESRFC ASSE 2-1 Stade Rennais : the highlights
- Friday 06 Mar #ASSESRFC Claude Puel: "I congratulate them
- Wednesday 04 Mar #ASSESRFC Claude Puel : "Play at our best level"
- Wednesday 04 Mar #ASSESRFC Mahdi Camara : "A match unlike any other"
- Monday 02 Mar #Derby OL 2-0 ASSE : The highlights
- Sunday 01 Mar #Derby Claude Puel : "Move forward"
- Friday 28 Feb #DERBY Claude Puel : "Twice as much motivation"
- Friday 28 Feb #DERBY Yohan Cabaye : "Play with our head and our heart"
- Tuesday 25 Feb #ASSESDR Win a shirt signed by William Saliba
- Monday 24 Feb #ASSESDR Behind the scenes
- Sunday 23 Feb #ASSESDR Claude Puel : "Looking forward"
- Friday 21 Feb #ASSESDR Claude Puel : "React all together"
- Friday 21 Feb #ASSESDR Loïs Diony : "I am a warrior"
- Sunday 16 Feb #SB29ASSE Claude Puel : "Be aware of the situation"
- Saturday 15 Feb #SB29ASSE Claude Puel : "With the right mindset"
- Friday 14 Feb #SASASSE Claude Puel : "A true cup match"
- Wednesday 12 Feb #SASASSE William Saliba : "Seize our chance"
- Monday 10 Feb #MHSCASSE MHSC 1-0 ASSE : The highlights
- Sunday 09 Feb #MHSCASSE Claude Puel : "We need confidence"
- Friday 07 Feb #MHSCASSE Franck Honorat : "Quickly win again"
- Thursday 06 Feb #ASSEOM ASSE 0-2 OM : The highlights
- Wednesday 05 Feb #ASSEOM Claude Puel : "We gave it our all"
- Tuesday 04 Feb #ASSEOM Claude Puel : "We have to work our butts off"
- Tuesday 04 Feb #ASSEOM Loïc Perrin : "Show that we're not where we should be"
- Sunday 02 Feb #FCMASSE Claude Puel : "A lesson of efficiency"
- Wednesday 29 Jan #ASMASSE AS Monaco 0-1 ASSE : The highlights
- Wednesday 29 Jan #ASMASSE Claude Puel : "The victory of a team"
- Monday 27 Jan #ASMASSE Claude Puel : "We want to continue the adventure in the cup"
- Monday 27 Jan #ASMASSE Denis Bouanga : "We want to qualify"
- Monday 27 Jan #ASSENO ASSE 2-1 Nîmes : The highlights
- Saturday 25 Jan #ASSENO Claude Puel : "We had to fight"
- Thursday 23 Jan #ASSENO Claude Puel : "We'll have to fight"
- Thursday 23 Jan #ASSENO Wahbi Khazri : "Capable of doing great things"
- Sunday 19 Jan #PFCASSE Paris FC 2-3 ASSE : The highlights
- Saturday 18 Jan #PFCASSE Claude Puel : "We're building ourselves up in a difficult period"
- Friday 17 Jan #PFCASSE Claude Puel : "Desire to react"
- Friday 17 Jan #PFCASSE Yohan Cabaye : "Confidence is super important"