ASSE and SEM have signed until 2030!
AS Saint-Etienne and Saint-Etienne Métropole have officially signed the new occupancy agreement for the Geoffroy-Guichard stadium which will allow the club to make use of the private areas of the stadium throughout the entire year.
As of July 1st and for the next twelve years, AS Saint-Etienne will be able to use the Geoffroy-Guichard stadium on non-match days. That is the essence of the convention signed this Friday morning, in the Michel Platini lounge of the Cauldron, by Roland Romeyer, President of ASSE and Gaël Perdriau, President of Saint-Etienne Métropole, in the presence of Roland Goujon, Vice President in charge of sports, and Frédéric Paquet, General Manager of the club.
This agreement for which the Saint-Etienne Métropole office voted unanimously, Thursday evening, offers new possibilities to ASSE, which will now ensure, throughout the entire year, the commercial use of privates spaces of the stadium’s surrounding wall. This long-term agreement will notably allow the club to improve its reception of all of its publics, partners and supporters alike.
Important work concerning the stadium’s sound and video-surveillance systems will next be under way in order to adapt the stadium to the specifications of the competitions and the requirements of modern Football. A video protection system that includes 240 cameras will be installed before the first home match of the championship set for August 11th .
The Geoffroy-Guichard stadium will be made available to the club in return for a fixed fee of 1.638 million euros, and a variable portion indexed to the turnover earned in the stadium from the first million euros. The maintenance of the stadium’s field will remain the responsibility of Saint-Etienne Métropole.
> Roland Romeyer, President of AS Saint-Etienne : “The signing of this agreement is the culmination of much work completed in perfect harmony by the club, the city of Saint-Etienne and Saint-Etienne Métropole. This agreement benefits all and I am pleased with the intelligence with which these negotiations were conducted. The use of the lounges 365 days of the years will allow us to improve the reception of our partners and to offer them new services. Ensuring the loyalty of our partners is a priority for the development of the club. The reception of our public is another priority. Each match at the Geoffroy-Guichard stadium is a huge event to organize and this event must be organized under the best possible conditions for the reception and security of all. Saint-Etienne Métropole retains all of its prerogatives concerning the maintenance of the field. We’ve seen great improvement these last few months. We’ve had at our disposal a beautiful field that helped us to deliver great performances during the second half of the season.”
> Gaël Perdriau, President of Saint-Etienne Métropole et Mayor de Saint-Etienne : “I would like to thank the teams of Saint-Etienne Métropole who, through their work, have allowed this agreement to be reached. The convention allows ASSE, as was the wish of Roland Romeyer, to create new possibilities for the development of the club. Saint-Etienne Métropole will continue to manage the national and international events, as was the case for 2016 UEFA European Championship, and as will be the case for the 2023 Rugby World Cup, which constitutes a major event for our city and its prestige.”
- Saturday 14 Mar Official statement ASSE suspends its activities
- Sunday 08 Mar #ASSEFCGB Claude Puel : "We deserved much better"
- Saturday 07 Mar #ASSEFCGB Claude Puel : "In combat mode"
- Friday 06 Mar #ASSESRFC ASSE 2-1 Stade Rennais : the highlights
- Friday 06 Mar #ASSESRFC Claude Puel: "I congratulate them
- Wednesday 04 Mar #ASSESRFC Claude Puel : "Play at our best level"
- Wednesday 04 Mar #ASSESRFC Mahdi Camara : "A match unlike any other"
- Monday 02 Mar #Derby OL 2-0 ASSE : The highlights
- Sunday 01 Mar #Derby Claude Puel : "Move forward"
- Friday 28 Feb #DERBY Claude Puel : "Twice as much motivation"
- Friday 28 Feb #DERBY Yohan Cabaye : "Play with our head and our heart"
- Tuesday 25 Feb #ASSESDR Win a shirt signed by William Saliba
- Monday 24 Feb #ASSESDR Behind the scenes
- Sunday 23 Feb #ASSESDR Claude Puel : "Looking forward"
- Friday 21 Feb #ASSESDR Claude Puel : "React all together"
- Friday 21 Feb #ASSESDR Loïs Diony : "I am a warrior"
- Sunday 16 Feb #SB29ASSE Claude Puel : "Be aware of the situation"
- Saturday 15 Feb #SB29ASSE Claude Puel : "With the right mindset"
- Friday 14 Feb #SASASSE Claude Puel : "A true cup match"
- Wednesday 12 Feb #SASASSE William Saliba : "Seize our chance"
- Monday 10 Feb #MHSCASSE MHSC 1-0 ASSE : The highlights
- Sunday 09 Feb #MHSCASSE Claude Puel : "We need confidence"
- Friday 07 Feb #MHSCASSE Franck Honorat : "Quickly win again"
- Thursday 06 Feb #ASSEOM ASSE 0-2 OM : The highlights
- Wednesday 05 Feb #ASSEOM Claude Puel : "We gave it our all"
- Tuesday 04 Feb #ASSEOM Claude Puel : "We have to work our butts off"
- Tuesday 04 Feb #ASSEOM Loïc Perrin : "Show that we're not where we should be"
- Sunday 02 Feb #FCMASSE Claude Puel : "A lesson of efficiency"
- Wednesday 29 Jan #ASMASSE AS Monaco 0-1 ASSE : The highlights
- Wednesday 29 Jan #ASMASSE Claude Puel : "The victory of a team"
- Monday 27 Jan #ASMASSE Claude Puel : "We want to continue the adventure in the cup"
- Monday 27 Jan #ASMASSE Denis Bouanga : "We want to qualify"
- Monday 27 Jan #ASSENO ASSE 2-1 Nîmes : The highlights
- Saturday 25 Jan #ASSENO Claude Puel : "We had to fight"
- Thursday 23 Jan #ASSENO Claude Puel : "We'll have to fight"
- Thursday 23 Jan #ASSENO Wahbi Khazri : "Capable of doing great things"
- Sunday 19 Jan #PFCASSE Paris FC 2-3 ASSE : The highlights
- Saturday 18 Jan #PFCASSE Claude Puel : "We're building ourselves up in a difficult period"
- Friday 17 Jan #PFCASSE Claude Puel : "Desire to react"
- Friday 17 Jan #PFCASSE Yohan Cabaye : "Confidence is super important"